28 Gods Blueprint with food and Fellowship

I saw a large wooden table and little by little it was being filled in the spirit with a beautiful and colorful bountiful meal. Once the table was full to overflowing with the most glorious meal my eyes had ever seen. I saw the people coming and I heard laughter and happiness and amazing conversation.
It was one big happy family in Christ enjoying a meal and one another. I know that God is giving me wisdom nuggets to hold fast, with a hope that this place will bear much fruit in the right time.





Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment