23 Gods Blueprint of 6 tiny homes and 6 spyders with counselors for a 6 month plan

I see more Tiny Homes in another area, for some people who will be called there to get clean, and are given 6 months to learn how to live and take care of themselves. I saw one of my past ministries coming to fruition called Homeless 2 Homebound. Teaching others, how to save and learn how to look for property and start with a tiny home.

I see a counselor who lives there and has helpers who come there to teach those called to the land, how to get clean and turn from what they have only known, to God. They will be given 6 months of help to learn that life can be very different and teach them how to Cross the Jordan as well. They will have access to all the resources.

I see 6 Can-Am Spyders to get to and from work for the 6 months they are living here and learning how to live trusting God for all their provision daily.

Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment