24 Gods Blueprint on land close to town

I also see another tract of land to come that will be where those who complete this program can go and have land to build their small home upon and live with others who have gone thru the same but this land is close to town, so they can work and live and learn how to trust in God’s plan for their life fully. I see all kinds of creative type of homes there.

Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment