26 Gods Blueprint and daily prayer at the Gathering Tree

I asked God for clear direction moving forward. He told me to start praying daily, as if it were already given. To go to our Tree and pray each morning and get in the habit. So, today I went to the property and looked for the Gathering Tree and take a photo to post. 

One day there will be many who gather around this Beautiful Tree for prayer.

Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment