25 Gods Blueprint trust in the vision and the Table of Thanksgiving

I was given these words ~
Public display
Seeing Gods power
Opening a door for me that no man can shut
Explosive blessings

I say "God, make a display of how much you love me" suddenly this will happen, my life has been the process, a set up of where I can be and am suppose to be. I have everything I need to fulfill my destiny. I am dreaming BIG and God is bringing my dreams back to life. I feel surrounded by Gods favor. 

I never had my own children, but always sensed in my spirit that I am more of a spiritual mother to many. 

God showed me my family in Him, and on this land there would be a "Table of Thanks" where many would gather for a meal together and fellowship. This "Table of Thanks" would be used to bring Gods "BIG" family into one space for special occasions, meals together, and family time.

Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment