32 Gods Blueprint and making and teaching how to create pottery and where all are welcome

I saw hands working on a pottery wheel making amazing pottery, the coffee mugs were embossed with Gods Blueprint. 

I saw Horses galloping and running and children playing and laughing.

In my own mind I was wondering, "what am I seeing?" and as I was thinking that thought God said this will all be apart of me, there will be many things that take place here. There will be many people with artistic talent. I see it all working out according to His plan, He will be the Master of the Blueprint. He will watch over this land and His people. His Spirit will reign upon that place. 

I saw people who had the means to donate to this place doing that, I saw people who had nothing coming and enjoying a meal, I saw all types of people wealthy and poor there with no barriers. Everyone is treated the same, everyone has worth. Everyone is Loved. 

Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com

examples





































No comments:

Post a Comment