33 Gods Blueprint and creating a retreat to learn what He leads us to know

There is a 270 plus acre area surrounded by forest that God has given me His Blueprint to. There will also be an area on this property for a retreat, and an area for people who need help in getting up and living again. To date the step by step for this Blueprint on this property is complete. All I have to do now is wait upon God to move it all into place like chess pieces upon a board.

Introduction: The Blueprint is being written until it is complete and comes to fruition. This is a Faith walk for His will being done upon my own life, and the lives He is calling forth for such a time as this. I saw this vision in 2005 but never knew what to do with it, until now. God asked me to write it out and to make it clear and to share it openly. https://gods-blueprint-2021.blogspot.com

some example photos of what I am seeing

































No comments:

Post a Comment